Wednesday, January 9, 2008

...and one more thing...

I just bought 3 new pairs of scrubs so that I can be that stereotypical squeeky clean nursing student (instead of my faded ones from past rotations). Then finally my preceptor emails me (midnight right before orientation!) that on my first shift on Thursday I would be issued greens. Fantastic that I dont' have to do laundry to wash the them and bring home random infectious diseases, but I was looking forward to wearing my new scrubs! Sigh. It looks like I will return them.

However, with the money I have saved by not wearing scrubs, perhaps I can splurge on new shoes.. my current ones are so bad my orthotics aren't even helping. I just wish I had known earlier, so I could have avoided spending 2 hours looking at 3 different stores.

No comments: