Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fluffy has a virus :(

No, Fluffy is not my dog. If you go waaaaaaaaay back to one of my first posts, you'll notice that fluffy is the name for my computer. My computer has a virus.

I'm currently typing on Mr E's computer. My computer is formatting.

It's sad, because I'm so busy with formatting, I forgot I only had 4 hours sleep and that I have another day shift tomorrow.

By the way, today was the first day I took a full assignment by myself and nailed it! If only the gentleman in a room didn't decide to not answer me 20 minutes before the end of my shift! 40 minutes later, I finally left the ED. I guess that's what happens in nursing, you can't just leave when the clock strikes the hour... your patients come first.

Anyway, more updating later, especially bitching about reinstalling every convenience I had on my compy.

'night fluffy!

No comments: