Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not much to say.

Day one of ACLS completed. Not as bad as I thought it would be, as most of the things I have learned already through pre-hospital care (such as oralpharyngeal airways, Bag-valve-masks,etc) but the drugs are still new. Apparently this is ACLS for dummies now, because really, the drug list isn't as bad as it used to be.

Went to see the new Batman tonight. It was fantastic. I highly recommend.

That's it for me, no bitch sessions tonight.

I do have to say that Mr E and I have a very good strategy for our co-op play for shooting games. He goes rambo, I stay back and shoot from a distance. That way, when he dies, he can respawn and rambo again. Did I mention we play a lot of shooting type games? Lets see, we've gone through Bond 007 games (beat them but took some time), Army of Two (beat it in 3 days), Halo 3(beat it fairly quickly), Gears of War (beat it in a week), and now we're on this Rainbow Six Vegas. We've also conquered everything but the last set on Guitar Hero 3 on expert. Yeah we're video game burnouts. We also went a little nutty with Mario Kart for the Wii. The only goal we have now is a bigger TV so we can use our 360 better and be able to see the letters of the words!

2 comments:

The loco days of locolorenzo said...

Have you played, Resistance:fall of man? It's a pretty good shootemup....I've always been a fan of the shootems..but only with another player...

miss-elaine-ious said...

Hrm, no I think Mr E and I will have to try that one! Thanks for the tip!