Reasons I like night shift :)
1. No waking up at 6am
2. I have no kids thus no reason to get out of bed during the day if I can sleep
3. I don’t try to have a life when I’m on night shift, so thus I prioritize sleep after work instead of trying to stay up as I would with day shift.
4. Sometimes patients actually sleep
5. Sometimes there is a 4am lull… until about 6 when the world wakes up again
6. No one calls you before noon on your days off, just in case you worked the night shift. They don’t know your schedule so they make it a rule!
7. No rounding at night.