Friday, November 7, 2008

Flu shot follow up

So it turns out they didn't get too many people signed up so they don't need me at the flu-clinic today. Sigh, I was actually quite pumped to help out.

This morning torward the end of my shift an Occ Health nurse stopped by and gave the department flu-shots. So now my arm is a bit sore but otherwise I'm feeling good.

I also find out whether I'm staying as an Emerg nurse today. If I don't get the job, I'll be headed to another floor in the organization. Any thoughts as to where I should go? Areas include:

Gen Medicine, Gen Surg, Ortho/Vascular, Neuro, Cardiac, Cardiac Surgery, OR, Paeds, Nursing Reserve/Flex, Respirology, Oncology

That's it, from what I remember.

2 comments:

STD Doctor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
STD Doctor said...

I am a STD and Skin Speacilist doctor from NJ. I have made a very informative blog for those who want to gide about gonorrhea treatmentSee http://gonorrhea-treatment.blogspot.com