Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And the decision is...

With the advent of one of the largest snowstorms this area has seen in a very long time, I really took a look at what it would cost to work at the rural hospital. The 45 minute commute in a snowstorm takes 1.5 hours. I almost fell asleep at the wheel.

If I was living in the rural area, I would have chosen the rural hospital. But instead since I'm living in the city, and there are decent hospitals here, it was the most logical to stay in the city.

Hence my decision has been made. Big city hospital emergency department here I come!

1 comment:

The Baileys said...

Sounds like a good decision to me, especially as I am so tired of this darn snow myself! Sounds like you did a great job with your trial by fire in the ER last week! Good luck to you.
Michelle