Tuesday, October 9, 2007

part deux

So my bro has been staying at my place all day, surrounded by mom and his girlfriend. Apparently he's been vomiting throughout the day. I hope it stops so he can keep some of those percocets in him. I keep thinking of the bloggers who talk about how Doc's give prescriptions of those out all the time, and the people who sell them on the street for $5 a pop. Well, I dont' see the draw, as those things knock you out and make you feel nauseated!

Anyway, he's doing well, sleeping on the futon until after his appointment tomorrow. One good thing out of all of this is that his girlfriend is stepping up and taking care of him (something I didnt' think she'd do), so that means I dont' have to wake him up every 4 hours to take meds! YAY!

Well, my 20 hour day is catching up with me.'night.

No comments: