Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Feeling the crunch

I need to be more with it. I have assignments coming up, as well as other commitments that are putting me into a tizzy.

Divide and conquer, divide and conquer.

Some people call me a machine. I'm not 100% sure what it means, although I take it as meaning that I keep going and going and going.. sort of like that cute pink bunny with the drum from the battery commercial.

I have a secret for everyone who thinks I'm a machine... it's a facade.

Work, Work, work.. yet no play equals a high strung, addicted to caffiene, emotionally unstable, and physically exhausted person. And that's just my significant other! (joking hunny!)

I feel bad for neglecting both my health, my family, and my friends. My wish is that this is only temporary, and that some day I will have a regular, normal, less harried life.

It has been 8 years. I still wait for that day.

No comments: